Our organization is growing, offering our employees the opportunity to grow and develop their careers. We are always looking foward for people who want to bring new ideas and diversity.
Florida 439 4th floor, Buenos Aires Argentina C1005 AAI.
Office 2020 Building 2020 NE 163rd Street North Miami Beach FL United States, FL 33162.
Ciudad de Frías, 24 Nave 64 Madrid, Spain CP28021.
Molina Ciudad Building Av. Regimiento de Patricios 1052 Buenos Aires, Argentina C1265AEQ.
Product Marketing Manager.
Creating highly compelling product go-to-market propositions with strong product/market fit. Ensuring products have winning value propositions and are successfully launched and commercialised.
Self-organising, creative, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, can-do mindset, appreciation of technology, creating differentiated messaging, building high-quality collaterals and materials, understanding of value creation, user training.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience of technology/software products. Experience within big data, analytics, geospatial systems, APIs and databases is highly desirable.
In your day-to-day role you will:
- Be responsible for product propositions and strategic positioning of our products to the marketplace. For ensuring the successful commercialisation, messaging and market adoption of existing and new products.
- Undertake competitor differentiation analysis, market research and identify emerging trends.
- Ensure the Sales team are trained and armed with winning customer-facing documentation.
- Work with the wider Product and Senior Management teams to evolve the company’s product strategy, roadmap and market propositions.
- Work in-sync with both the product and marketing teams to ensure a coherent market positioning and messaging for the company and our products.
- Be highly detail-oriented and keep the customer front of mind.
- Ensure the successful commercialisation of the product: target markets, pricing, collateral, user training, and metrics to track. You will ensure customer feedback and usage data are captured and inputted into the Product team.
Experience in some or all of the following areas would be an advantage:
- Good technical / computer science background
- Strong marketing and communications background
- At least three years’ experience with product marketing
- Demonstrable experience of commercialising products
- Proven skills in self-organisation, as a self-starter and multi-tasking
We are seeking a senior graphic designer to join our busy marketing & product team. The successful graphic designer will be the first permanent hire within this function and will take full ownership of everything design related within the business!
- As senior graphic designer you will be responsible the overall brand design and establish control of its use across all mediums. You will be responsible for producing original and high-quality designs that strengthens and drives Telecomplay’s brand, you will push the boundaries of the brief and consistently deliver dynamic and compelling concepts.
- You will work across a range of platforms creating a wide range of marketing materials
- You will be creating brochures, presentation material, website and social media images, and other design-led marketing collateral for the business.
This role requires excellent communication skills as you will be working alongside our technical and commercial teams developing concepts for our wide ranging customer base. You’ll need to be highly organised with fantastic time management skills to drive your projects smoothly, on time and on brief.
Required skills & experience.
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience.
- Experience of working with technical and commercial teams in a technology driven product company.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Adobe creative suite (InDesign, illustrator and photoshop), powerpoint, google docs, wordpress, and social media tools.
Software engineer – Platform.
Building infrastructure enabling deep and responsive analytics of extreme data.
We are looking for engineers motivated to tackle big engineering challenges, as part of a committed and cross-functional development team. You will be developing a platform that operates at truly massive scales, enabling not only processing but also deep and responsive analytics of extreme scale datasets. We are building towards the industry’s emerging needs in ways that most other organisations can’t.
You should have a positive and proactive attitude towards solving problems, and the drive to see your solutions through to the finish. You should be willing to work as part of a communicative team, frequently collaborating on solutions; be comfortable with taking the initiative on open-ended projects, producing solutions for the common good, and be willing to explore new grounds (which means working under some degree of uncertainty).
You should have, or be willing to gain:
- An understanding of quality engineering practices, including writing testable, maintainable and defensive code using pre-existing solutions where appropriate; building products which are easy to operate and monitor in production.
- Experience with developing distributed, fault-tolerant, always-up applications on cloud platforms.
- Experience with highly scalable databases.
- Experience designing clean, modular interfaces between components, including both RESTful and programmatic interfaces.
- Knowledge of object-oriented paradigms and best practices.
The role of Project Manager is to deliver customer deployments and/or internal projects from planning through to deployment completion. The successful project manager will work with internal stakeholders (sales, software development, product) to staff each project sufficiently and direct project activities. There will also be the need to steer 3rd party delivery partners.
A key element of the role is to report project status to both the business and customers as well as escalate matters as needed.
This role will ensure delivery of projects according to the statement of work, in cooperation with customer facing solution engineers and working with product and software development teams where new features are required.
The role of Project Manager requires an individual who can lead a number of customer deployment projects at one time and that can communicate with customers as part of the wider product deployment/delivery team.
Required skills & experience.
- Good understanding of project management principles (both agile and waterfall).
- Experience of managing projects and ensuring successful delivery (initiation, planning, resource management, reporting, handover).
- Experience in managing and aligning internal and external stakeholders
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to shape the project management approach.
- Experience of working in a Service Delivery Environment.
- Ability to understand high level technical concepts and communicate issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences, including executives.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration.
Project management qualification (Prince2) desired but not essential.
The project Manager will oversee all aspects of a project, from its planning and initiation through to handover to the support organisation or other business units. The successful Project Manager will ensure the project is completed within budget, that milestones are achieved on time, and resources are planned and guided to ensure agreed delivery to the customer.